At Cayman Prep and High School we are pleased to offer an extensive range of local and International trips that enable our students to learn without walls. Educational trips are used to support all subjects. Here are just some of the reasons why school trips are important:
- Students learn in a multitude of different ways and school trips provide more learning opportunities for our students.
- Educational trips can be used to support all kinds of subjects – bringing learning to life.
- Students can develop a sense of responsibility outside the classroom, giving them opportunities to put into practice, the content learned in the classroom.
- Educational trips can help develop students’ self-esteem, self-confidence, self-belief, social skills and growth mindset.
- It gives young people the chance to experience cultures, respect differences, and develop new friendships with their peers and thus broaden their horizons and knowledge.
- Educational trips are a strong way to consolidate learning, the experience from a trip can be directly related to the real world.
- Students can put their learning into real live practice – such as speaking French in Canada and Spanish costa Rica.
- Educational trips have long lasting benefits – Can you remember your favourite school trip? Many children recall their favourite exhibit, visit or destination with fond memories.
- Educational trips can ignite a student’s passion for learning.
- Educational trips can benefit teachers as well as students! Teachers can see how their students learn and view the world, this can generate ideas which teachers can bring back into classroom.
Please explore some of the exciting educational trips that have been offered to our students via the submenu. in the section below: