Children must be four years of age before 1st September in the school year in which they enter Kindergarten. Children who turn 4 between July 1st and August 31st have the option, or maybe recommended, to delay their registration process into Kindergarten until the next academic year.
- Admissions registrations are reviewed and listed according to the admissions priority as outlined.
- The Admissions Secretary will confirm receipt of the application and any supporting documentation as outlined in the documents required and will contact the parents for an observation request, where appropriate.
- After a successful review of all documents and if applicable, the observation recommendations, an offering letter (the “Offer Letter”) will be sent to parents/guardians inviting them to indicate whether or not they wish to accept the place for their child. A copy of the School’s Terms and Conditions form (the “Terms and Conditions”) will be enclosed.
- Parents/guardians must reply before the stated deadline. In order to secure the place, they must:
- Pay a non-refundable place deposit of CI $600 on acceptance of the place. This is deductible from the first term’s tuition
- Sign and return the Terms and Conditions accepting admission to the school.
- Failure to pay the non-refundable place deposit and return the signed Terms and Conditions within the deadline
- An in-class visit is mandatory for any students starting during the Kindergarten school year.