- For entry into the Sixth Form Advanced Level Programme (the “Sixth Form”) all applicants should review the KS5 Curriculum guide.
- A completed preliminary application form is required from all students wishing to enter Sixth Form, including those currently enrolled in the High School.
- The following information must be provided:
- Student and parent information;
- Passport details;
- Whether or not the candidate will be applying for a Government Scholarship;
- Education history listing all subjects being taken at IGCSE/ GCSE/ CXC.
- Evidence of previous academic qualifications and transcripts of previous school courses if applicable;
- A-level subject preferences from the options list available on-line.
- The Admissions Officer will confirm receipt of the application.
- Evidence of external examination results from the examination board must be submitted immediately upon receipt. A screenshot of online results will suffice for processing while awaiting documents with results.
- Examination results are reviewed by the Head of Sixth Form and the High School Principal.
- If a candidate achieves overall entry requirements but fails to achieve the grade required for a particular course the recommendation for placement on that course lies with the Head of Sixth Form, Head of Faculty and School Principal. Alternative course choices may be offered depending on results gained and room remaining in subject classes.
- Principal has final say on finalised places. Places offered according to availability and examination results.
- The final decision is communicated to the parents and applicant.
- Once final offer is received students should follow instructions given in order to register.