For registrations received by October 31st of the year prior to enrollment, priority of admission is given, in the order indicated below, to:
- Children who are Members, or who are children or grandchildren of Members of the United Church, in good standing
- Children of active adherents of the United Church
- Children of current permanent staff of the School
- Children who have a sibling in the School
- Children who have previously had sibling/s in the School
- Past students and children of past students of the School
- Others in order of receipt of completed application form and specified registration fee.
Eligibility under multiple criteria does not advance priority beyond that established above.
Registrations received after October 31st will be considered in order of the date the application form and $300 non-refundable application fee is received regardless of their ‘status’ in relation to the priorities listed above.