Cayman Prep and High School is a private, co-educational Christian school with over 1,000 students ranging from Kindergarten to Year 13 and offers a British-based international curriculum leading to IGCSE / GCSE and A-level qualifications. The school is renowned for providing a stimulating learning environment in which our students become critical, creative thinkers, responsible citizens and lifelong learners. This is evident in our consistent record of outstanding academic achievements, pastoral care and wide range in of extra-curricular activities.
The school is currently seeking a fully qualified and suitably experienced individual to join our high performing School team in February 2023 or March 2023 for the following position:
An opportunity exists for an experienced and dynamic IT professional to work under the supervision of our IT Systems Administrator in providing IT support to staff and students with the network, hardware and software throughout both the Primary and High Schools. This position will commence as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have all or most of the following:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position, within an education or enterprise IT environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science would be an advantage.
- Certifications in Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Citrix and A+ are preferred.
- Experience with Office 365 administration including user management, mail flow, Intune, and OneDrive
- Experience troubleshooting issue with laptops, iPads, Smartboards, and mobile phones
- Ability to work independently and to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix user problems with hardware and software.
- Great customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work in “on call” environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to fully adhere to and support the Christian ethos of the school.
Cayman Prep and High School is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children and young people and expects the same commitment from all our employees. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced pre-employment clearance including identity checks, criminal background checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment and three satisfactory employment checks.
Salary range for the IT Technician is CI$36,000 – CI$47,500 per annum commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Generous medical insurance
- Contribution to a pension plan
- Discounted school fees for 2 dependent children
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities throughout the School Year
For the position listed above applications will only be considered if submitted on the school’s relevant application form (available on the school website: www.cayprep.edu.ky) and forwarded along with a covering letter and CV to:
Cayman Prep and High School
PO Box 10013
Grand Cayman KY1-1001
Deadline for receipt of applications: Friday, January 6th, 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted