High School – Science Technician Copy
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree and a minimum of three-four years’ current experience as a high school science technician. The successful applicant must have experience preparing practical examinations and coursework for the IGCSE and A-level curricula.
Preference will be given to an applicant who:
- Are familiar with UK Science curricula and specifications, including CIE International GCSEs and A Levels.
- Possess science technician qualifications and practical experience preparing for IGCSE and A Level Physics experiments and or assessments.
- Have safety certifications in chemical handling, electrical safety and first-aid.
In addition to the requirements listed for the position above, the successful candidate must be:
- IT literate. VLE and SIMS experience is an advantage.
- Willing to engage with students in lessons and extracurricular activities to support learning in science.
- Willing to be involved in a wide range of school-related activities.
- Committed to being fully part of a team and a positive addition to staff.
- Expected to fully adhere to and support the Christian ethos of the school.
Prior experience teaching and leading in a multicultural international school environment is an advantage.
Salary range for the position listed above: CI$35,000 – CI$46,000 per annum commensurate with experience based on the School’s point salary scale. Other benefits include medical insurance and contribution to a pension plan.