Cayman Prep & High School (“CPHS” or the “School”) is a private, co-educational primary and high school catering to students having a range of abilities. Established in 1949 by the United Church in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands CPHS is firmly rooted in Christian principles. The School offers a challenging and stimulating educational curriculum based on the British system. The School encourages all students to uphold its core values, become creative thinkers, responsible citizens and life long learners.
The School’s curriculum is challenging, its expectations are high and all students are encouraged to reach their full potential. CPHS accepts students only on the basis that the curriculum can meet their needs and that they will benefit from our educational programme.
CPHS has a diverse student body and welcomes applications from all denominations, cultures and communities. For registrations received (completed application form and payment of $300 non-refundable registration fee) by October 31st of the year prior to enrollment, priority of admission is given, in the order indicated below, to:
1. Children who are Members, or who are children or grandchildren of Members of the United Church, in good standing
2. Children of active adherents of the United Church
3. Children of current permanent staff of the School
4. Children who have a sibling in the School
5. Children who have previously had sibling/s in the School
6. Past students and children of past students of the School
7. Others in order of receipt of completed application form and specified registration fee.
Eligibility under multiple criteria does not advance priority beyond that established above.
Registrations received after October 31st will be considered in order of the date the application form and $300 non-refundable application fee is received regardless of their ‘status’ in relation to the priorities listed above.
For Primary School Applications please complete the online application form. High School applications can be submitted online or using the application form below.
If you have any questions regarding admissions please contact the relevant Admissions Secretary: